Thursday, May 7, 2020

Boxes


Speaking of boxes, outside and inside, we just Jazz Fested in Place with the boom box I did my best to replicate with the paints I bought for Micah.  I wanted to paint something and decided to see how I'd do.  I am proud of my work!  It's no masterpiece but it looks pretty good and it added to the Jazz Fest ambience in our yard.  I moved from the front yard, to the drive way to the back patio.  I listened on the radio because the radio didn't have to buffer. I moved my chair, boom box painting, and portable karaoke speaker with me for 8 days. 
At first I thought it was going to suck and I'll admit I really wished I was at the fair grounds but I do believe that the ending was less difficult.  As the music ended I realized I wouldn't have to take the long walk out of the fair grounds and away from the festival.  I'd still prefer that!  But I found a positive.  And I can look forward to Jazz Fest 2021, which I will do for about 320 more days. 
It's also Thursday, not Wednesday.  Let's think outside about that too,

No comments:

Post a Comment