Saturday, February 16, 2013

Home!


Today the x-ray machine was brought to me, I didn’t even have to get out of bed.  Now that’s what I’m talking about!  And the results were good.  Dr Jones came by my room to say my lungs looked better and he was sending me home.  I haven’t had pain when breathing since Friday morning and I know what to look for as a sign I need to return to the hospital plus we only live 10 minutes from the hospital so we were all comfortable with me going home.
I am lucky I didn’t need to get the chest tube although I will say, my train of thought is kind of messed up.   I sort of believe that the bigger the war wounds the worse I must’ve felt so I was ok with having to get the chest tube, if I needed it.  After further research and details from the nurses, I’m quite alright being sent home!

1 comment:

  1. You are one strong woman Kristyn, I am so proud of you and your wonderful spirit!

    ReplyDelete