Thursday, October 25, 2012

I might be famous!

My story is going to appear in the local newspaper.  The more views and comments the more famous I become :)  Check out the story: http://blog.nola.com/eastjefferson/2012/10/metairie_womans_participation.html
Comment too!

Today is the day after my second round of chemo and I'm feeling ok.  I got my white blood cell shot and am starting to feel a bit more comfortable in my every-other-Tues/Wed/Thursday home.  I've been pretty active today and am thinking I'll sleep a lot tomorrow.   I intend to take Micah to the pumpkin patch and I'll be posting pictures of the cutie when I do. I hope I still feel good!

I found this article that I thought might be sort of helpful for those of you who are wondering what to say or do when you find out a friend or loved one has cancer.  I know it's hard to support someone when you don't know how to support them.  I found out bad news for a family member yesterday and I didn't know what to say or do, even though I'm going through a similar experience.  http://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/helping-a-friend-with-cancer?page=1&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

No comments:

Post a Comment