Monday, November 12, 2012

Nov 12


Nov 12 –I’m thankful for Micah.  My sweet baby boy.  His voice, his smile, his kisses and his hugs, the way he walks (and runs) around the house, the way he gets excited to go to school and the way he gets excited to see me at the end of the day, the way he says our names, even the way he says No.  And I’m thankful that Micah loves me, with hair or not.  I didn’t know being a Mom could be so amazing and I’m so glad I get to be Micah’s Mommy.
 Today is the last day of Danielle’s trip. We’ve had a fun time trying to take it easy yet still venturing out.  I definitely took it easier than I have with any other visitor and easier than I wish I had to. I plan to rest all day tomorrow and am looking forward to the calm.  But I am also grateful that Danielle came to visit and make sure I’m ok.  We haven’t spent this much time together for years and it was fun to catch up.  It makes me sad Portland is so far from New Orleans and thankful for email, phone, facebook, blogs, texts and airplanes.    

My mom put this collage together as a gift for Danielle and me.  I know you might not be able to see the pictures but we'll remember the good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment