Friday, November 9, 2012

Nov 9


Nov 9 – I am thankful for my Dad.  I’m sad he’s no longer here to help me through tough times or for me to call and tell him what I’ve done recently but I’m happy I had the time I did with him.  I miss him all the time, especially right now when I’m going through something he’s been through.  I’m thankful I got to spend as much time as I did with him while he was dealing with his cancer.  I’m thankful we were able to have an adult father/daughter relationship as friends and confidants not just the dad/daughter relationship where he was the authoritative man that made me do chores and grounded me J
 

As for my 3rd round of chemo, I’m doing well.  I finally got some good sleep last night so hopefully that’ll get me through the morning, then I’ll take a nap before picking up Danielle at the airport.  I know we won’t get to go crazy like we used to but I’m so happy she’s coming to hang out with me!  And I’m so happy I’m not sick so I can actually go do some things.  I just need to figure out how to get around without walking too much or being in the sun. And I need to remind myself that I can’t do everything I want otherwise I’ll be recovering for the next 3 days.  It is so very hard to not push myself to do as much as I used to.  Just sitting in my chemo chair on Wednesday wore me out! 
FYI - I’m trying to update the blog to make it so everyone can comment, not just google users.  I’m also trying to figure out how to send the notifications to everyone when I’ve posted a new entry.  I hope this doesn’t create a ton of emails to your inboxes, my apologies in advance if it does.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete