Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nov 21, 22, 23 and 24. I’m behind!


Nov 21 –Wednesday morning we met Gabe and Katie for beignet’s at Café Dumond,  I’m not sure what I was most thankful for, the beignet’s, Katie and Gabe, living in a beautiful city where we can drive 10 mins to go do things that people plan vacations around, being able to spend time with friends and family or being able to see Micah eat his first beignet.  It’s nice to have so many things to be thankful for.
 

Nov 22 – Thursday was Bobby and my fourth anniversary.  I’m so thankful for Bobby.  He has patience for me and my high maintenance tendencies, he wore pink in our wedding because he wanted to make me happy, he works hard to take care of our family, he allows me to be me and I feel comfortable being me with him and he gave me a beautiful step daughter and a super cute son.  I know Bobby didn’t ask to have a wife who’d get cancer some day (who would?) but he has surely handled it in a way that has helped me.  He’s come to appointments with me and helped me make decisions but more importantly he’s been my rock, or I like to say my stabilizer.  And he makes me laugh.

Nov 23 – Friday – I am thankful for great friends and family that came together for a delicious Thanksgiving meal (mostly cooked by my mom, don’t ever let her tell you she can’t cook!)  And I’m thankful for my friend Debbie who invited us over on Thursday when Bobby was working.

Nov 24 – Today I’m thankful it’s Saturday and I have nothing to do.  Except get a manicure, watch the Civil War game and go to dinner to celebrate our anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment